- Technical Resources
- Contact Us
Core Banking, introduced by Laser Pros in 2008, is a program created for customers to create a surplus (bank) of cores on account, thus ensuring proper application to open RMAs.
• CORE BANKING allows customers to return extra cores to Laser Pros to be "banked" on account for future use.
• CORE BANK items are tracked on customer’s RMA account.
• CORE BANK items will be treated as substitution to be used for future application to RMAs/Core Bills as allowed.
• CORE BANK items can not be redeemed for cash or credit and are only for internal use.
• CORE BANK items may be used to satisfy Core Late and Restocking fees on account.