- Technical Resources
- Contact Us
Laser Pros Warranty Policy
*This policy is subject to change without prior notification*
Any defective parts returned to LPI are subject to our warranty policy. Warranty replacement parts are available pending your account is not on credit hold.
The warranty replacement invoice will be credited when the following are satisfied:
- Reason for return must be verified by LPI Tech Support.
- All New and Factory Refurbished Product = Original manufacturer’s warranty period*
- LPI Refurbished Product warranty periods:
- Fusing assemblies and components = 180 day warranty*
- Electronics = 180 day warranty
- Mechanical assemblies = 90 day warranty*
- Printers = 90 day warranty unless designated “as is” Warranty Conditions
- Fuser included with printer = 180 day warranty*
- All parts must have a valid RMA # which is supplied by the RMA Department.
- Parts must be returned using a traceable service, as tracking numbers may be required to verify receipt.
- Parts must be received within 30 days from the warranty claim date.
- Returned product deemed a non-warranty issue by our diagnostic testing will be subject to a $25 test fee per item.
- Label for return of defective product may be provided with prior approval from original ship to location only.
No credit will be issued if:
- LPI product tags are invalid, removed, or tampered with. LPI tags are barcoded stickers.
- Items returned are beyond the warranty period.
- Items are received 30 days after the warranty claim date.
- Items contain damage (follow damage return information procedure listed in the full Laser Pros Policy document).
Parts returned deemed no credit by our Testing Department (invalid LPI barcoded sticker/invalid warranty claim/wrong item returned) will remain in testing area for 3 business days. Customer will be contacted by RMA Department to determine if customer would like the part returned, applied for use with other open exchange cores, or disposed of. If item is not resolved in the 3 day period, part will be disposed of by LPI. Customer will responsible for any linked replacement order shipped.
*Please contact our RMA Department as exclusions may apply for all product return periods*