- Technical Resources
- Contact Us
- Laser Pros International | Laser Printer Parts
- >Advanced Exchange
This Advanced Exchange policy is subject to change without prior notification
Return all cores to: LASER PROS INTERNATIONAL ONE INTERNATIONAL LANE RHINELANDER, WI 54501
Cores for parts ordered on exchange are required to be returned within 30 days of the original order date. Cores returned must have a valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and return address clearly printed on the package.
Exchange product must be returned using a RMA number. RMA numbers are your packing slip number/order number/confirmation number
• A core bill will be assessed 30 days from order date for cores that are not returned on time or received improperly labeled. Cores will be accepted up to 60 days from the order date.
• Substitutions for cores owed are allowed but must be pre-approved by the RMA Department prior to the return of the core.
• It is the customers responsibility to supply valid RMA information when returning cores. Product returned with invalid information will be used for cores owed on your account or issued a core bank RMA which can be used for future exchange orders.
• Cores must be returned using a traceable delivery service, as tracking numbers may be required to verify receipt.
• Exchange sales can be changed to an outright sale if LPI is notified within 30 calendar days of the sale. Additional charges will apply. Please contact RMA Department for specific details.
• Core Return labels can be purchased for $13.00 each at the time of ordering. Please contact your Sales Representative for specific details.
No credit will be issued if:
• Cores are received after 60 days of original purchase date
• Cores are returned with invalid information
• Cores are non-repairable
• Cores are improperly packaged; LPI is not responsible for damages incurred in transit