- Technical Resources
- Contact Us
- Laser Pros International | Laser Printer Parts
- >Advanced Exchange
Advanced Exchange Policy
This policy is subject to change without prior notification
- Return all cores to:
- Laser Pros International
- One International Lane
- Rhinelander, WI 54501
Cores for parts ordered on exchange are required to be returned within 30 days of the original order date. Cores returned must have a valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and return address clearly printed on the package.
- Exchange product must be returned using a RMA number. RMA numbers are your packing slip number/order number/confirmation number located on packing slip or invoice copy, starting with ORD or EORD.
- A core bill will be assessed 30 days from order date for cores that are not returned on time or received improperly labeled. Cores will be accepted up to 60 days from the order date.
- Substitution options are allowed for cores owed but must be preapproved by the RMA Department prior to their return.
- It is customer’s responsibility to supply valid RMA information when returning cores. Product returned with invalid information will be used for cores owed on your account or issued a core bank RMA which can be used for future exchange cores open.
- Cores must be returned using a traceable delivery service, as tracking numbers may be required to verify receipt. Return labels are available for a $13.00 charge.
- Exchange sales can be changed to an outright sale when no core is available to return. LPI is to be notified within 30 calendar days of the sale. Additional charges will apply. Please contact RMA Department for specific details.
No credit will be issued if:
- Cores are received after 60 days of original purchase date.
- Cores are returned with invalid information.
- Cores are non-repairable.
- Cores are improperly packaged; LPI is not responsible for damage incurred in transit.